For New Year's Eve we ordered pizza and it was much easier than trying to take kids somewhere. A little later Chase took the kids outside for fireworks! They did poppers too and had a blast!
Brinley was trying to blow them out and kept sneaking her chair closer and closer!
I love Mason's reactions! Our neighbors were doing fireworks at the same time and had some pretty big ones. Mason asked why we didn't have any like them but later he said that our fireworks were the best ever!
So cute with their matching chairs!
Brinley was clapping and jumping! She was good at stomping all the poppers she didn't throw hard enough.
Teagan loved them too! She was kicking and squealing! We weren't too exciting the rest of the night. After the kids were asleep Chase and I watched a movie which pretty much I watched by myself! We were actually awake at midnight to hear all the ruckus.
New Year's Day we were pretty boring too. We took down the Christmas lights and tree and went to lunch and Chase's office to get our teeth cleaned. Better than nothing I guess!




1 comment:
Sounds so much better then ours. Avery started throwing up at midnight. I hate sick kids!
Post a Comment