This little sweetie pie started sleeping through the night again all on her own! Occasionally she'll wake up but it's usually around 5 or 6 and then she'll go back to sleep so it's still pretty good to me. She hasn't been eating her baby food very well but she loves puffs and Cheerios and bread. Teagan is such a peacemaker in our home. It is impossible for me to be in a bad mood around her and the kids are also so excited when she wakes up. They love playing with her and making her laugh. Brinley will roll her onto her lap if I'm not looking lately. I think she means well but she isn't always very soft about it but Teagan doesn't mind. She's the sweetest baby ever!
These two were being silly and Teagan was demonstrating her favorite trick. She really likes her tongue.
The poor girl caught a bug from Brinley last Monday and threw up all over me and made a nice puddle on the floor too. She threw up twice that day and I thought she was all done but she threw up again today. I've never had a baby throw up before and it's sad. I am so sick of having sick kids!!
This picture makes me so sad. Teagan never cried or complained when she wasn't feeling well. Chase took this picture because he thought it was cute that she was so tired she would take rests when she was crawling around. Turns out she wasn't tired. She threw up right after he took this picture. I hope she gets over this soon and stays healthy. Babies shouldn't be allowed to get sick!










3 comments:
Raquel, I am so sad for you and the kids. Chase told us how sick they have been. They are really good at sharing, but the gunk, please stop sharing. Teagan is growing way to fast. So excited to see them. Love you all.
That last picture breaks my heart. Poor little thing! But she sure is a cutie! :)
I just love all the pictures of her!! She's adorable!! I'm glad she's better now!!
Post a Comment