I survived the flight alone with the kids even with a mechanical delay and we got to Salt Lake last night. We started the fun with a train ride to the North Pole! Everyone made it this year except Chase. There was a little fiasco with some tickets and some friendly pushing and shoving between Tara and dad but we all made it aboard!
Tara and Chad were nice and brought candy canes which helped while we waited to go.
Mason chose to sit by Tara and Chad.
Brin liked to visit everyone.
"Tickets, please!" Mason and Brinley asked me if someone would say that since they've been watching Polar Express over and over for months.
We enjoyed our hot chocolate and cookie!
Mrs. Claus brought us the recipe for Santa's favorite cookie. I wish I could make them like she did!
This little guy was so happy the whole time!
During the entertainment we sang 12 Days of Christmas and Mason helped out and held the sign for 7 swans a swimming!
Brinley started dancing with an elf and pretty soon Mason and Teagan wanted to join in!
Lucky Tara got a visit from everyone since Teagan has to do whatever the other two do!
And then we stopped and Brinley spotted Santa. I love the excitement on her face!
Even Teagan waved!
Having fun with Grandma waiting for Santa to come to our car.
Peek-a-boo!
Dantley got skipped and I didn't realize until too late or I would have asked for a picture.
I love this picture!! Brinley and Santa had a nice long chat and she told him she wanted a roller skate girl since she had been playing with Tara's old doll. She changed her mind every time I asked her too.
Mason asked for a surprise.
Got a picture with them all but it's too bad Teagan doesn't know how cool Santa is! Tucker is in the background sleeping and missed Santa. Next year!
Now she's happy even if she did spill hot chocolate on her shirt.
We had so much fun, I just love to see how excited the kids get! After the train Blake and Allison took Tucker home to sleep and the rest of us went to Diary Keen for a train burger. Mason made things interesting by spilling his drink but it was still fun!
Later the kids and I met Alicia, Carsten, Avery and Vicky at Red Robin for dinner and cake for Vicky's birthday. Such a fun day!






















1 comment:
Yes, it was lots of fun!! Glad we all could make it. Too bad I was rude about the spilled drink. Sorry!
Post a Comment