Like always I wish I took more pictures. We had so much fun hanging out and playing with everyone.
Tara and Chad brought their WII over and my cool mom was playing Guitar Hero with me and Mason wanted a turn. I may have also played Donkey Kong and Super Mario too. It's still fun!
Mason just loves his little cousin!
But whenever Dantely gets to sit on his lap then Teagan does too.
Mason and Grandpa played cars and SO MANY games. Grandpa is a good sport! Mason and Brinley also insisted on having Grandpa dress them, brush their teeth and lay by them until they fell asleep. Little turkeys! They had to have their cups of ice water and stuffed snowman and everything just right. Brinley kept coming into my bed at night so we tried having Mason and Brinley sleep together and it worked great. They looked so cute curled up next to each other!




1 comment:
Fun pictures! I love Mason's Mexican hat!! Funny boy.
Post a Comment