Monday, December 1, 2014

Thanksgiving Weekend

We were so lucky to have my parents join us for Thanksgiving!  They came on Wednesday and we loved having them here! 
 Dad carved the turkey like a pro!

 We had a delicious feast of traditional Thanksgiving musts--turkey, potatoes and gravy, stuffing, rolls, sweet potato casserole and corn!  So yummy!



I had to send this picture to Tara to make her jealous of our giant rolls that she loves but it turned out that she made some too!




 We were too full so we had pie later for dinner!


 I'm so thankful for this family of mine!  They mean everything to me and I love them tremendously! (even Boxer!) 

We had a fun weekend playing outside, going to the park, golfing for the boys and shopping for some of the girls, going to the zoo and playing games!  My parents were so nice and put the kids to bed so Chase and I could go to a movie for an early birthday date!

 Teagan loves Grandpa!


 I took this right before crazy Brinley kept shifting gears on the curb and tipped them over backwards!  Yikes!










 We had a barbecue and made s'mores one night.





 A messy face means it was yummy!


I had a great birthday and I was spoiled!  Chase sent these beautiful flowers!  Brinley was confused and kept thinking it was my birthday days later because we didn't have cake and had pie instead!  She kept asking me to share my cake and asked me what kind I wanted! 

Mason cried half way home from the airport tonight because he didn't want Grandma and Grandpa to leave.  Thanks for coming, mom and dad!  Come back soon!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

Sounds like you had a great time!! I love all the pictures. Cute! I especially love the one of mom and dad and the kids on the swings!!