Thursday, January 8, 2015

Jogging Couch

I got this beast while we were in Utah so Chase and I could run together.  The kids love riding in it, especially when we go after dark and it's cold so they get their blankets to cuddle up with.  It's not the easiest thing to maneuver so I can only handle it for a short time before it feels like my shoulder is going to fall off and it's quite the load so we can't run very fast.  There may be something wrong with one of the front tires making it pull to one side.  It's been fun to get some exercise with Chase and all be together!


2 comments:

~Tara said...

So glad they love it so you and Chase can work out together!!

Perry's said...

All I can say is Whoa! I didn't even know they made those. I guess for people with triplets but hey that's about what you have :) I bet that's heavy and you get a good workout!