Brinley has been so excited to go to primary for weeks and the poor girl was sick for the first Sunday. I kept forgetting to take a picture of her but I got one today while she was wearing the dress Tara gave her and my necklace. She thought she was pretty cool! She loves her teacher and singing the songs in primary.
It's so hard to get a good picture and Mason and Teagan wanted to join.
I don't make dinner much these days but I try to on Sundays. I was lazy and didn't get to the store but luckily the kids were thrilled to make some Mickey Mouse waffles. They got this fun waffle maker for Christmas from Blake and Allison. They all liked helping and watching and of course eating them!






1 comment:
Aww, I love her skirt!! She sure looks so cute!! Those waffles are SO neat!!
Post a Comment