Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's

Chase drove to Utah on the 23rd and flew back to work on Sunday.  He flew back in yesterday and I picked him up from the airport and we went straight to dinner at Five Alls.  We met Chad and Melissa but Vicky was sick and Darrin got called into work.  Bummer! Dinner was delightful but took a long time.  When we got back, Chad had already left to put Dantley to bed and Tucker was about ready for bed too.  Tara slept over so we could play games and she wouldn't have to drive home late.  It was so much fun but we missed the others!  Tara and I got a couple new games and we had some treats too.





Today we had waffles for breakfast and while football was on Tara and I snuck away to see a movie.  I wish we could do that much more often!  We met Blake, Allison and Tucker for dinner but Chase couldn't break away from football so he kept Mason and Brinley.  We are looking forward to a wonderful 2015!!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

I Loved playing games!! And, yes I wish we could go to movies and shopping together all the time. :(