We were so excited to be in Utah for Easter and for a few days after! Yesterday we had a fun day celebrating with the Davises. We went to see Home, ate lunch at Red Robin, then had an egg hunt. The kids were so excited to look for candy and Brinley kept calling it a treasure hunt. They were spoiled!
Grandma and Grandpa Davis with all the grandkids!
Then everyone came over to mom and dad's for pizza and mom's famous Easter cupcakes and some fun. I tried to get a picture of all the grandkids together but it wasn't easy!
These three were happy! Mason told Tara to roll around on the ground to make everyone smile.
One more...
Almost!
Happy Easter!
I love Easter and all the yummy candy doesn't hurt either!
I love the sleepy face reactions to seeing their baskets!
Brinley has been talking about Magiclips for a long time so the Easter Bunny knew exactly what to get her. Not long ago she found a quarter and started squealing with excitement and asked me if she could buy some Magiclips now since she had money!
Teagan was so happy to have free reign with all the candy. Somehow she knew to take candy from Mason's basket and put it in hers!
Mason tried to play his new game with Grandpa but unfortunately it was broken. He wants to give it back to the Bunny and get a new game. He had fun playing with his rocket outside with Grandpa though.
It was so nice to relax and spend the day together! Tara, Chad and Dantley came over for a delicious ham dinner. I never take enough pictures.
My kids love playing with this cutie!
Teagan was trying to put monkeys in his pocket!
Dantley kept closing his eyes in anticipation every time I took a picture. So cute!
He always gets lots of kisses! Good thing he's a good sport!

















No comments:
Post a Comment