Mason has absolutely loved preschool and we loved Miss Leslie. She was so fun and so nice. I forgot to take a picture but we gave her a bag with nail polish, remover, and a file with a certificate to get a pedicure. The tag said 'Thanks for being a toe-tally awesome teacher.' They did such fun activities and Mason learned a lot. It's sad that we're that much closer to kindergarten. For the last day they had a water party and had pizza for lunch.
Snow cones!
Miss Leslie sent me some pictures she took throughout the year. I'm so jealous that she had a little farm so Mason got to see some cute animals.
Cactus for desert day.
Worms!
Baby goat
Field trip and the park after.
I know kindergarten will be a big adjustment for both of us but Mason is ready and he will do great!
























1 comment:
She is the best teacher EVER!! Mason always did awesome things. I can't believe Kindergarten is next!!,
Post a Comment