Saturday, May 16, 2015

Mom and Brinley Time

A long time ago I asked Brinley if she wanted to go see Cinderella with me.  Out of the blue lately she's been asking me when get to.  Luckily it was still showing so we went today.  I've been wanting to spend some time alone with Brinley.  I feel like I play with Teagan a lot because she always wants to be on my lap and Mason and I spend time together when the girls are taking a nap.  I don't get much time with Brinley and I feel like we needed to do something fun since it seems like I'm always telling her what not to do.  We had a great time and we loved the movie!  


After the movie we got Brinley a little hair cut and some lunch.


Getting the final touch of strawberry spray.  I love hanging out with this cute girl!


No comments: