I got to go to Utah to be there when Tara had her baby. Chase was so sweet to hold down the fort! I had a lot of fun playing with Dantley throwing the balls up high. We were so excited to get the news that little Locklyn was born so we could see her!
Locklyn Kay
February 26, 8:04 am
7 lbs 5 oz
20 inches
Locklyn gave Dantley a present.
Showing mom his Mickey Mouse watch!
I loved cuddling that sweet baby!
Snuggling with Grandma.
The cute family of four! Tara did so good and handled the pain like a champ. It only hurt her when we made her laugh! We had fun watching some Fuller House episodes together.
I mean how tiny is she? My babies were never that small! She looked so precious in her going home outfit!
That is the sweetest little face!
I was so glad I was able to be there and meet this sweet girl!











No comments:
Post a Comment