Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine's Day

The girls and I painted our nails to be festive a few days ago.  They looked super cute but the polish never lasts long on those little fingers!

Since we came home from Disneyland on Wednesday, Brinley was able to go to her preschool Valentines party.  I had the shovels from last year when Mason wanted to use them but they didn't arrive in time.  I decided to use them for Brinley and she was okay with anything.
 Thanks to Pinterest we found this yummy mix and the cute tags.  It really was good and I would make it again.  I think I liked it more than Brinley!

 Brinley picked out this pink shirt to wear and what a bonus, it even had hearts on it!


Mason had his school party on Friday.  I took him to the store and showed him some possible ideas but as soon as he saw the boxes of conversation hearts he was done looking.  I love that he's so easy to please and made it easy on me!  

We didn't have any other plans for the weekend but then James and Molly invited us over.  We got pizza for the kids and take-out for the adults.  The kids had fun playing together.  The girls and I wore pink to church on Valentine's Day but I didn't think to get a picture.  Next year we'll have to start a new fun tradition.  I sure love all my valentines!!



No comments: