We woke up this morning to the first snow of the season! It definately feels more like Christmas time! I know Utah has had snow already but it was the first here. I was listening to the news as I was getting ready, and I was really wishing I was a teacher. They were listing all the schools that were closed or two hours delayed and this wasn't the first time I've heard that.
It was interesting getting out of my neighborhood. Apparently a school bus slid and hit a car so I had to find an alternate route. I have to say, Utah does much better at scraping and salting the roads. I didn't see one snow plow out. A few people I work with said it took them 2 hours to go about 15 miles! Luckily I didn't have to use the freeway so it just took a little longer than normal. I enjoy watching the snow fall the first time, but I quickly get sick of it and wish for spring.



1 comment:
Oh so Fun! I can't wait for you guys to come home! Yeah for a girls night out!! Let us know when a good day would be for you, so we can start plannin! Love ya Raq.
Post a Comment