Sunday, December 9, 2007

Cookie Time

I signed up to bring a treat to our ward Christmas party yesterday and Sherri was nice enough to come over to help me get it done. We made a bunch of chocolate cookies and decorated them a couple different ways. Some had mint frosting with oreo bits and the others had cream cheese frosting with candy candy bits. They were very festive and delicious and I got many compliments from people at the party!











Is your mouth watering? I had so much fun trying out some new cookies and I will be making these again--they were so good! Thanks for your help Sherri!


4 comments:

~Tara said...

MMMMMM!!! Those look delightful!! I hope you are planning on making some of those for us! Can't wait to see you guys!!

Des said...

YUM!

Perry's said...

Look how good those look!! They should be in a magazine :) They taste even better though!! That was way fun, thanks for letting me help and partake in the goodness!

**Cunningham's** said...

yeah, I hope you are packing some of those in your suitcase scheduled for the 20th because I love cream cheese and mint!! I never knew we had Martha Stewart on our hands!