Monday, December 17, 2007

Doggie Sitting


We have Sherri and Shayne's dogs, Zoey and Bell, at our house right now while they are visiting family in Utah. They are pretty good dogs and they've definitely given us a few laughs.  Today I went into the bathroom to wash my hands and when I came out I couldn't find Zoey.  After calling her and looking all around, Chase told me to check the bathroom.  She followed me in there and I shut her in and didn't even know it.  Then Chase was playing with a laser pointer and found the dogs go crazy chasing it.  He was moving it all over the floor and pointed it at the door with Bell following close behind. THUD! She ran her head right in to the door!  Maybe you had to be there but we were laughing really hard.  Chase actually fell on the floor!  Silly dogs!

3 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

Oh cute! You guys should definately get a dog!! Did you ever decide on one?

Perry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Perry's said...

You guys are too funny I am glad they gave you a few laughs and hope they didn't terrorize your house too much. THANKS SO MUCH we love you guys and so do Belle and Zoey, we miss you already!! What are we going to do the whole time your gone? Be totally bored I guess, or go practice bowling so we can kick your butt when you get back!! I can't believe Belle ran into the door I wish I could have seen it. Thanks again and hope you have so much fun in Utah, maybe you'll find your own puppy!!