
Who is that? When I got home from work, guess who was there? Chase!!! He hasn't been home this early for months but he is officially done with his first term. He had 2 exams Monday, Tuesday and today. Last night he didn't even come home because he pulled an all-nighter studying. Does he look a little tired? He is extremely excited for a break and so am I!
4 comments:
Get some sleep, you look exhausted! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Wow!! At least you are done!!! I can't wait to see you guys and we can play Chad's Wii!! I love you guys and I'm so glad Chase gets a break...a well deserved one!!
Welcome home lil' Chasie!! I hope Raquel is nice about her honey-do list now your home :)
So great minds think a like I just did 2 posts at work today one about shayne and one about the snow, then I got on yours and saw the same thing how funny. At least your husband just looks tired and not homeless too.
Post a Comment