Sunday, December 9, 2007

Gingerbread Houses



On Friday night, Sherri, Molly and I got together to decorate gingerbread houses.  The boys were there too, but they weren't interested in helping.  We bought kits and began strategically placing gum drops and frosting.  

Sherri started pulling gingerbread people and premade frosting out of her box and a tray to  put it all on.  Molly had a tree and a snowman to add to hers.   Mine was just a boring house on a piece of cardboard!  I was jealous of their works of art and even Chase was making fun of it, but it was still a lot of fun!



My sorry excuse for a gingerbread house.


Sherri's masterpiece.


Molly's masterpiece.


2 comments:

Perry's said...

You are so funny yours is so cute I loved it! I can't take credit for mine cause it was all there for me at least yours was original!!

Des said...

Your's looks great! I cheated a little and used a kit too! It just makes things so much easier!