We celebrated Valentine's Day on Friday by going out to a nice restaurant with Shayne and Sherri. The restaurant was called M, for the owner Cameron Mitchell. We ended up having a room/area to ourselves which made it more cozy and quiet. My favorite part was the changing colored lights shining on long curtain things. It was a great night - great food, great place, great friends!


Chase and Shayne got half a cow and you can tell by his face that he loved it! It was seriously 3 inches thick, the biggest steak I've seen!


7 comments:
Oh for cute!! See Chase she loves you!! BTW I love your shirt Quel!! Love ya and miss ya!!
Sounds like you had alot of fun. Heaven knows you deserve it. You look adorable in that picture! By the way call Emily she cut her hair OFF. It looks great, I can't believe she cut it.
It looks like you guys had fun on valentines day! We will have to try out that resturant some time!
Raquel, you look gorgeous! I'm glad you guys got to be with each other! And although Phil isn't in dental school, I think he may be gone just as much as Chastity, so I know how you're feeling! Love ya.
Sounds like a ton of FUN!! Looks like a very nice time out. It makes it even nicer when you cannot do a lot. Raquel you look wonderful. You to Chase.
That was fun wasn't it! Now all we have to do is save our money for another year so we can go again LOL it's worth it though!
You look so pretty Raquel. Where do you get all of these cute shirts? YOu need to call me when you go shopping. I'm glad you guys had such a nice time. I love fancy restaurants!
Post a Comment