Okay I didn't do that bad 80%. I missed the color of your eyes. Who would of thought.
Guess what? I got 100%!!! Looks like I know you the best!!! Love ya Sis!!
Yeah... Raquel, I thought I knew you, and I think I owe you an apology. And make sure to tell Tara that she cheated and should be disqualified! :)
Yea I do know you guess we can be friends!! :) Since I was there while you did this I guess I'd feel like an idiot if I didn't get 100%
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay I didn't do that bad 80%. I missed the color of your eyes. Who would of thought.
Guess what? I got 100%!!! Looks like I know you the best!!! Love ya Sis!!
Yeah... Raquel, I thought I knew you, and I think I owe you an apology. And make sure to tell Tara that she cheated and should be disqualified! :)
Yea I do know you guess we can be friends!! :) Since I was there while you did this I guess I'd feel like an idiot if I didn't get 100%
Post a Comment