Before I moved here, I planned to pursue the hobby of card making to occupy my time while Chase was studying. Well, 7 months later, I have made my first cards! Last night Sherri and I went shopping for some new tools and supplies. We purchased a paper crimper and an embosser. For those that aren't savvy, embossing is basically a 3-D effect for stamps. It was SO MUCH FUN being creative and singing along to old Whitney Houston songs!
8 comments:
Those cards are adorable! I still have the one you made me for my birthday:-)! You are so creative!
You guys look professional! I am impressed.
They look great. I know who to talk to when I need baptism cards in the fall.
I am so glad that you have started making cards again. They all look wonderful!
Your cards look great! Next time you guys make cards, I'll have to dust off my old scrapbook stuff and join you!
Yea that was so fun and spontaneous!! Yours are way cuter than mine, I love them. Can't wait to do more!
Raquel, I am so proud! Now when you get home we can play with my Cricut machine! Keep up on the card making!
CUTE cards! Where did you get all the cute stamps? They look so good!
Post a Comment