Mason has still been sleeping in his crib and doing so well. But lately we have been feeling like he is probably the oldest boy ever to still be in a crib so we wanted to get him in a big boy bed before he turned 3. We just made it by the skin of our teeth!
He wouldn't smile but he loves his Thomas the Train pillow pet and his Cars blanket.
This little girl knew just what to do and was in it before Mason!
Crazy kids! I can't keep them out now!
Hopefully Mason will do well in his big bed and get himself up in the morning and let me sleep!
2 comments:
Oh, I hope he sleeps as good as he did in his crib! He looks really happy!! What a big boy! He's growing up too fast.
Nothing wrong with that, I plan on keeping Jaxon in as long as possible! Makes a cute bed though I bet he likes it!
Post a Comment