We had an ultrasound technician come to our house today. My OB suggested we use him because he was a little cheaper than having the doctor do it. I was a little apprehensive about having him come and I wasn't sure he would do as good as someone in an office. But this was by far the best ultrasound experience I have had. He was so thorough and he talked us through everything that he was doing and we got a DVD of the whole thing. I had no idea that it's possible to tell so much from a grainy black and white image. The best news he gave us is that our baby is "perfect!" So good to hear. I also learned that I have a very active baby and I can't feel much due to the placement of the placenta. I'm sure I will soon and then they won't be little flutters either! We will be adding another little GIRL to our family and we're very excited! Mason wants to name her Rapunzel now!
It was kind of nice not leaving the house, chilling on the couch in my socks while things got set up.
3 comments:
Cool dude!! I'm so glad she's PERFECT!!! I'm liking Rapunzel too or Parker still!! :) I love Mason and his cute names!!! I can't wait to meet her. Not too much longer!!! :)
I am so excited for you!!! You have such a cute family. Congradulations!!!!
Congrats on another baby!! That is so exciting. And a girl- yay!! You guys have such a cute family.
Post a Comment