Our little boy turned 4 today! He is such a sweet kid and a good big brother, Teagan just adores him. He deserved to be celebrated and have a special day!
He had preschool today and he requested to take blue cupcakes. Mason did a great job with the sprinkles. I was playing around with an idea for a cupcake topper and Mason thought it was pretty cool. They weren't turning out how I wanted so I was ready to bag them altogether. After Mason was asleep last night I finished them and I'm so glad I did. He was really excited to see them all done!
Miss Leslie sent me this picture from preschool!
The crown and balloon are from his awesome teacher!
When dad got home it was time for presents.
He got some clothes, shoes and fun toys!
He also got a horn for his new bike! He actually got the bike on Saturday so he could ride it with dad before we head to Utah. The other day he was riding around the sidewalk in our backyard and Boxer was in the way so he had to stop and he said, "See, if I had a horn I could tell him to move!"
Mason is a great rider! In the store he would pedal forward and then slam on the breaks. At home it didn't take him long to figure it out.
For his birthday he got to ride to his favorite place, bug park.
Then we came home and had pizza, what the birthday boy wanted.
And had cake and ice cream. I almost didn't think he would have a cake though. I thought he would be okay having the extra cupcakes from preschool but I ended up not having enough frosting for any extra so I went to the store today to see about a plane cake. Normally they need 24 hours to make a cake, which I knew but I was hoping they would something already made that would work. The lady was so nice and did it 15 minutes while I finished shopping! It was a Christmas miracle!
Lexi and Berkley came over for cake too! It was a successful birthday!













2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason! Can't believe how big he is. Can't wait to see you guys!
I forgot to look at these. What a handsome boy!! Looks like he had a great day!!
Post a Comment