This year we were so lucky to have family here for Thanksgiving! My mom and dad came on Monday which was also mom's birthday! We had fun going to dinner and eating cake with her. Everyone kept asking me if I was nervous to cook and I wasn't at all since I had help. Grandma and Grandpa had some fun appointments with Chase and we had fun playing and shopping.
Mason made some cute things at preschool. I'm always excited to see what he comes home with.
Tara and Chad drove down and got here Thanksgiving morning. They came with gifts and I was so spoiled for my birthday!
Chad couldn't drink without Teagan stealing it!
I'm not a very fancy or good at decorating so our table was pretty boring except for Mason's napkin holder.
I meant to get a little table for the kids and forgot until it was too late so we had to improvise. Mason is on a camping chair with the Bumbo! They thought it was fun!
We had lots of yummy food and way too much pie!
Brinley's first pie.
Mason likes the whip cream and he had pumpkin pie for a snack at preschool too.
Crazies!
I love Thanksgiving and not just for the food but because it's nice to focus on all that we are thankful for. In primary, the kids were encouraged to think of 1,000 things they were thankful for. It seems like a lot but there are so many little things and things we take for granted. I am so thankful for my family and that I get to be a mom to these little cuties! They bring me so much happiness and joy! Chase is such a great husband and father and works so hard for us and helps out at home too.
Love them! We are so thankful for our families in Utah as well!
The day after Thanksgiving we went to see Frozen and then the boys went golfing.
Such a cute movie. We loved it! Even Brinley sat and watched for a long time.
That evening we went to see the lights at the Mesa temple. So different not freezing!
Grandma and Grandpa left on Saturday and Chad and Tara started the drive home this evening. We had so much and are so glad they came!









1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! I'm so jealous of the warm weather you guys have (seeing Christmas lights in shorts)! Glad you had a happy birthday and Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment