The kids and I flew in yesterday morning and it was my first time flying ALONE with them! I had Chase help us get through security since that is the hardest part with a baby and a wandering two year old. The kids were pretty good. They could have been better but it wasn't bad enough that I'll never do it again either.
Mason was spoiled again today. We went over to see Grandma and Grandpa Davis and had pizza for lunch.
Mason got this cute tent and sleeping bag. They both love it!
Then my family got together for dinner and Mason got more presents.
Blake and Allison gave him some sand stuff that was really cool and everyone had to play with it.
Grandpa got this cake and Mason wasn't thrilled about it. As he put it, "I hate reindeer!" He went on to say that he wanted a cake with a firetruck and he doesn't like green, he wanted a blue one. I don't know why he was acting like that but he was so grumpy I told him that he didn't get to eat any. All the sudden he liked it "a little bit!"
He liked it after all!





1 comment:
What a lucky little boy!! I sure love him!! I'm so glad you were brave to fly by yourself and 3 kids! It's always fun to see you!!!
Post a Comment