Tuesday, February 4, 2014

1st Field Trip

Mason had his first field trip with preschool and the rest of us tagged along.  At first I didn't plan on going.  It's Teagan's nap time and I didn't how well I would be able to chase after Brinley while holding Teagan.  I decided to go since I knew it would be hard for his teacher but Mason wasn't too happy about us coming.  He wasn't mad but he kept saying things like, "well I guess you can come."  He told me that he still wanted his teacher to help him make a pizza and I could help Brinley!  He loves his teacher!  The kids got a tour of the kitchen before making their own pizzas.

 Then they got a tour of the game room and got to see how the tokens come out of the machine and how the machine counts the tickets and cuts them up.  Then they got some tokens to play games.



They pretty much had pizza for breakfast but they didn't mind!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

So FUN!! What a neat field trip! What's wrong with pizza for breakfast?!