Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fun at the Zoo

We had a fun time with everyone at the zoo!  It was drizzling off and on but it wasn't enough to inhibit anything, it just kept us nice and cool.
 I rented this double stroller since I didn't bring mine.  The kids thought it was pretty neat!



 These two liked finding all the dinosaurs.


 The baby orangutan was so cute!

 And so are these little monkeys!

 This elephant statue randomly sprayed air and made a noise.  The kids would scream and laugh.  I think Teagan's expressions I caught are hilarious!


 Checking out the baby elephant.

 This snake eating a cute white bunny was a little disturbing but Mason said it was cool.

We watched the bird show.  Mason and Halle were nervous about the owl behind them.

 The sea lions are fun to watch despite what their faces are saying.

Grandpa knows how to have fun!

 We had seven kids under seven and didn't lose anyone.  I consider that a successful day!

No comments: