Alicia had some discount tickets so we went to Lagoon with Alica, Avery, Carsten and their friends and then mom and dad met us there for a few hours before going to a reception in Bountiful. The kids had so much fun! Chase and I rode the new ride Cannibal and had a blast. We took Mason on a couple bigger rides that he didn't like so much. I'm sure he will next year. The weather was great and it rained hard but not for too long.
The first ride of the day and the girls were not impressed!
That's better!
Taking this picture I touched the screen on my phone before I realized it had shattered and I was bleeding with a piece of glass in my finger. I'm glad they had fun!
These two laughed the whole time.
Mason was a little nervous on this at first but then he went on many more times.
Mason and Brinley liked spinning fast but Grandpa and I had to sit and recovered for a few minutes before getting out!
This girl and her silly faces!
Mason and Grandpa were best riding buddies!
The girls weren't too sure of this one either but by the end Brinley was smiling and waving.
Who knew this ride would be so funny! It was very entertaining to watch them maneuver up and down to avoid being sprayed.
I think Grandpa enjoyed the rides as much as Mason!
That's better!
Taking this picture I touched the screen on my phone before I realized it had shattered and I was bleeding with a piece of glass in my finger. I'm glad they had fun!
These two laughed the whole time.
Mason was a little nervous on this at first but then he went on many more times.
Mason and Brinley liked spinning fast but Grandpa and I had to sit and recovered for a few minutes before getting out!
This girl and her silly faces!
Mason and Grandpa were best riding buddies!
The girls weren't too sure of this one either but by the end Brinley was smiling and waving.
Who knew this ride would be so funny! It was very entertaining to watch them maneuver up and down to avoid being sprayed.
I think Grandpa enjoyed the rides as much as Mason!











No comments:
Post a Comment