My little boy has had some big changes lately and handled them well. He was very excited to go to school. I wouldn't mind taking him and picking him up from school but school gets out at 3:10 which is always during Teagan's nap time. I talked to him about and he said he wanted to try the bus out and was ready to ride on the first day. Leading up to this day I had mixed emotions. I was happy for him to learn and grow but I also wish I could keep him home in our little bubble. I was doing fine until it was time to say goodbye. He saw the tears in my eyes (why wasn't I wearing sunglasses!) so he got a little sad. The kids went in one door so I went in another to watch him walk into his classroom. It's hard leaving your baby in the care of someone else for that long!
With the monkeys.
Waiting by the playground for the bell to ring.
When I showed him this picture he said that was his friend Amelia right behind him and he didn't know it.
Brinley and I were so excited to see the bus coming. We couldn't wait to hear about his day! Since he's in kindergarten I have to be at the bus everyday to get him. I was a little bummed that he couldn't walk with our neighbor that passes right by our house.
He made it! He liked riding the bus and his bus driver is very sweet.
I just love this boy so much and I know he'll do great things this year! He doesn't say much about school so I have to ask lots of questions to get anything out of him but he had a fun day.
This was the second day of school. He loves his new clothes!

No comments:
Post a Comment