I can't believe this day finally came! My parents came down to help us move. We had tried to box up a lot of our stuff but there was still a lot left. We hired a couple movers and Chase's patient let him use this moving truck. Things went pretty smooth and it was so nice to have the help!
We had a lot of good memories in this house the last four years!
We looked at many, many houses and spent hours and hours looking online and finally found the one in May. I was trying to hold out for a house with a basement but this house had everything else I could ask for. I love it!
Master
I love this open play area for the kids.
The kids love the swing set and the sand box and the slide in the pool! It looks a lot different with our things in the house and I have a lot of work to do!
As the movers were just finishing up, Mason and I headed to the school to meet his teacher. He was so excited and thought it was so fun to see his classroom. His teacher is Mrs. Kirchoff and she seems great!
And we broke the pool in with grandma and grandpa!











No comments:
Post a Comment