Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Our Christmas Present


This 8 weeks old shih tzu is the new addition to our family!  (He doesn't really have blue eyes.  I don't know why it looks like that.)  We bought him while we were home for Christmas.  Of the three puppies we saw, one was too fat, one was too feisty, but this one was just right.  I had a hard time naming him and the few names I narrowed it down to I just didn't love so I just picked one.  But then out of no where this other name popped into my head so he is now Boxer because of his 2 black eyes.  He is so stinkin' cute and he's so much fun!


Chase and Boxer watching football.  He loves to cuddle and when he's feeling playful he loves hair.  He will jump up on Chase's head and bite his hair.

Look how little!

Just hangin' out in his new bed.  With a face that cute I don't even mind he wakes me up several times a night.


Enjoying some water out of his new dishes.  I love that curled tail!

8 comments:

Perry's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Des said...

Yay Boxer! The name is perfect for him! I'm so glad that Gizmo helped convince you to go the shih tzu route! I'm sad I won't see him much, but I'm glad you have him so you're not alone! They are awesome companion dogs. And he is SO adorable! I love him!

Perry's said...

I was wondering when you were going to post about him? He is so dang cute I am glad you finally found the right one for youafter all those trips to the petstore! You will love it, it is so nice not to be alone while your hubby is away. Looks like he loves his new bed and those $30 dishes are super cute! :) Can't wait to play with him lots more!!

**Cunningham's** said...

Oh my crap!! I can't believe you finally decided on one!! YAY for dog power. You will love him til he pukes on your floor twice in a day like my lovely Blader did today!! He looks snuggly!!

Grant and Alli said...

So cute Raq! He looks like he's just part of the family!!! I love the name to... Fun stuff! Now you get to potty train.

Kevin, Amanda & Braxton said...

Your new puppy is soo cute! I love puppies you just cant resist them!

Phil said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil said...

Glad you two finally got a little shit.....I mean shih tzu. Ha ha.