Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Avery!

My cute niece Avery turns 4 today! This picture cracks me up because when I asked her to take a picture with me she kept saying no. Then right before I left, she said she would take a picture but she wouldn't smile! She is hilarious. Whenever I was with Avery, she would tell me she had a secret and she would whisper in my ear, Quel, I love you or Quel, you're my best friend. I even got to play tea party with her when no one else could, not even her grandmas. She doesn't get this whole moving thing, so she can't understand why I don't come play more. She is so fun and I miss her lots!

2 comments:

Perry's said...

That is so funny, she is so cute. Kids have such personality I love it. Also, your sister is beautiful you guys looks so much alike - congrats to her, that's exciting. That just means another reason for you to go home and visit - yipee!

candice said...

I love her face. Classic. I feel like I get that look a lot with my primary class when I tell them to sit quietly and not unbutton their dresses. Ha! Anyway, I am very secretly jealous of you getting to go home for a wedding. I wish Mike's brother would get a move on.