There's not much going on in my life right now, so I'll talk about my dog. We've had him a month and I still LOVE him. I never thought it would happen but he sleeps on our bed! The first few nights we put him in box because we didn't know what else to do with him. When he would wake up at night whining, he would stop as soon as I put him by me. He doesn't like being under the covers much so that's good. His favorite spot is in between our pillows with his head partially under mine.
Boxer is getting bigger, dang it. I wish he could stay little forever. I can't really see that he's bigger but I know he is because he has more teeth and now eats his food a lot faster. And the other day Chase left him downstairs to run get something. He heard him whining at the bottom of the stairs and the next minute he was jumping on Chase's leg! Now he runs up the stairs all the time. He still doesn't dare to try to go down, even when Chase tempts him with his favorite treat but that's fine with me.
2 comments:
He is too cute! And I'm just imagining the comment that Phil would have for Chase for allowing you to dress your male dog in a cute little sweater! I tried several times to dress up Giz but there was NO way Phil would let me do that. He must just have personal issues! I love your dog and I love that he sleeps with you, we always did that when Gizmo was a puppy, but now he's too big and smelly!
Man! It's about time you updated your blog!! I check it just about every day and haven't seen anything new for quite a while. Boxer is so cute! I miss all of you so much! Oh wow! Dog sweaters?! Now you just need a purse big enough for your little dog so he could go shopping with ya! J/K!
Post a Comment