Here is a sample of some of the things I enjoy lately.
Sherri and I get together and watch American Idol every time it's on. When they profile the contestants, we love to guess if they're going to be good or not before they sing and we enjoy laughing at the freaks. I think Simon is softer this season but he still has a way of making people feel like crap.
I'm so excited that Lost is back on! I've been waiting for this day. This show is kind of weird but I love the suspense and all the little teasers that make me keep watching. This episode has me asking all kinds of questions! What's up with Hurley? Why is he crazy and what's the secret he wants to tell? Can't wait till next week!
There is a movie theater by us that has new movies for $3.50 any time because I have an OSU spouse ID card! The theater kind of has a $1 movie feel, though. Last week I saw 27 dresses with Sherri and I really liked it. I go into movies like this not expecting much and I was pleasantly surprised. I've been a fan of James Marsden since Second Noah. (Remember, the show with all the animals and children?) This was a fun movie and I'm sure we'll make this a weekly date.
No comments:
Post a Comment