Sunday, January 27, 2008

What's My Name?


HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
226
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



This is hard to believe due to the fact that I've only known 2 other Raquels and not with the same last name. I'm not sure the internet is as all knowing as we think. I saw this somewhere and decided to check because today in ward conference I was sustained as Rachel Davis. I'm not sure why people can't read--it's a common name!

3 comments:

Perry's said...

Quel-
I love it, what a fun post. We always think alike I just posted a fun random thingy from the internet too. So you will have to try mine and I will try yours. I actually have never known anyone else with the name Raquel so to me you are the only one - and the best one at that! :)

Perry's said...

Oh and way cute background - LOVE IT!!

Des said...

I am the one and only Desiree Dana! I feel so special!
(And maybe I put it on my post too. Hope you don't mind!)