1. Playing games. I love games and we played a bunch of board games. My dad surprised us with some new games and my favorite was Ticket to Ride. We also borrowed my sister's finance's WII and played Guitar Hero for hours and hours. It was a blast! I love spending this time with my family and it's just not Christmas without games.


2. Costa Vida. I love this place so much I have withdrawls in Columbus. It is so good we went there THREE times!
3. The scenery. I never thought I would miss the mountains but I couldn't stop looking at them. Those Ohioans don't know what they're missing.
We had such a great time and a wonderful Christmas. I have the best family and I love them all so much. Thanks for everything!
2 comments:
So fun I love Christmas and I'm sad it's over. I can't believe Shayne returned his guitar hero, I still have never played! I swear every blog I read they have posted something about hero so it must be fun. We keep hearing a lot about that game Ticket to Ride too and have been wanting to play it, you'll have to teach us. Cute pics!
I bet you loved our game the most! Ha ha! Poor Phil, wants nothing more than to have someone enjoy that frustrating game as much as he does. We tried it with my fam...yeah, maybe NEVER again!
Post a Comment