Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Brinley's 3 Year CheckUp

Brinley did so well at her checkup.  She was weighed and measured and was in the 90s for both.  I can't remember the exact numbers but she weighed about 38 lbs and was over 39 inches tall.  When the doctor saw that she said she's used to 4 year olds being 40 inches.  Brinley is a tall little girl!

 Being silly waiting for the doctor.

I was trying to take a picture of her right when the nurse came in with her flu mist.  She was a little worried I guess but she did great!  No other shots this time!

I asked her some questions since she's a big 3 year old now!

  1. What is your favorite color?  pink
  2. What is your favorite food?  peanut butter sandwich
  3. What is your favorite show?  Caillou
  4. What is your favorite movie?  Pirate Fairies
  5. Where is your favorite place to go?  Red Robin
  6. What do you like to take to bed with you?  Anna (Frozen doll)
  7. What makes you happy?  toys
  8. What makes you sad?  Teagan (not that I've ever seen)
  9. What is your favorite thing to do?  go with daddy
  10. What do you want to be when you grow up?  play with pink golfballs

1 comment:

~Tara said...

She is too cute! I love that she wants to play with pink golfballs---that's my girl!!!