I tried making a "spooky" dinner this year. It's pretty embarrassing but I was trying to pick things I knew the kids would eat. The whip cream ghost is pretty much a Pinterest fail!
They did it eat though!
We finally carved pumpkins last night after it kept getting pushed back with Mason being sick and Chase working late. Mason picked the three pumpkins and Teagan got the U. Mason also insisted that we put the pumpkins in this spot, hence the ADT sign.
Brinley had me carve a witch for her. I tried roasting the pumpkin seeds but I think I overcooked them because they were no good. Maybe next year.
They were too excited to sit for a good picture. Note: Mason and Teagan came back with sweaty hair!
He makes me laugh!
Even Boxer was festive!
I could eat her!
I was a little bummed that Chase and I both couldn't see the kids trick-or-treating until they left and the house was nice and quiet! We didn't have many kids come so they all got a hand full of candy.
Chase said Teagan was too independent. She had to walk by herself and carry her bag even though she kept falling over it! And after Brinley got candy in her bag she would reach into the person's bowl and take another one. Apparently she is very particular about her candy! Halloween is so fun and I love seeing the kids get so excited!






2 comments:
Cutest pictures EVER!!! I absolutely love how Mason posed for that picture!!!! Too cute. Looks like they had lots of fun. And, I love your dinner you made!! I'm sure the kids loved it!
Post a Comment