Sunday, October 26, 2014

Party Time

We had a fun Halloween party with the Davises.  After a yummy dinner we had cupcakes and ice cream.  I made more chocolate peanut butter cupcakes.  It's easy to see I like them!  Then it was time for the candy hunt!



 I wish Mason could teach the girls how to pose!


This one would only hold still with her thumb in her mouth.

 Brinley was spoiled with more presents and she got three new princess babies!

 Brinley was very selective and only bothered to stop for candy every 5 feet while practically stepping on the rest.



 "Mom, I love these!"



 The whole bunch.  Why do my kids always have something in their mouths?  Toys or thumbs!

Chase left a little early to go to the Utah game.  It was fun to have him come for the weekend and so nice to have him help with the kids on the flight. 

 Teagan is a busy girl!

Mason fell asleep watching a movie like this.  We had such a fun trip and hate to leave!

1 comment:

~Tara said...

I'm SO glad you all got to come!! It was fun, but always goes too fast.