The museum at Gateway was so much fun! The kids loved every minute of it and when we were about done, we found out there was more upstairs! Grandpa took a long lunch and met us there too.
Grandma and Grandpa playing some music.
They all loved the water, but Teagan especially loved putting things in the water and trying to drink it. She was having so much fun she didn't mind that she was soaked. I literally wrung her shirts out!
Mason was so mad at me when he realized I didn't pack any shorts for him. He wore this outfit that he came in several times even though this day he was a little cold.
Teagan loved pushing the cart around and she was so fast it was hard to get a picture.
These two liked filling their carts too!
Mason requested his picture by this.
Playing in the helicopter.
This poor naked girl was a little chilly. Too bad I didn't take off her shirt before she got wet!













1 comment:
Neat place! We all had fun!
Post a Comment