My little girl is 3! Brinley is so sweet, funny, silly, wild, adventurous, good at sharing, always happy and a loving girl. We love the funny things she says and seeing her personality come out even more. A couple weeks ago when we were at Sam's Brinley randomly told me she wanted a pink kitchen. I told her we already had a kitchen so we didn't need another one. As we were about to check out she took my hand and said she wanted to show me something. She showed me a pink baby nursery with a washing machine and highchair. It had a sink so I guess that's why she called it a kitchen. She kept talking about it so we knew we had to get it for her! Brinley had to open her presents early because I had an appointment and we wanted her to open them before Chase went to work. Good thing she's an early bird!
She got some baby doll items.
New clothes and shoes.
And a new baby that Mason picked out!
I told her she could have whatever she wanted for lunch and all she wanted was a pizza Lunchable!
After dinner we went to pick up Grandma and Grandpa Davis from the airport. When Dad got home we had some cake and ice cream.
Brinley picked Tinker Bell but changed her mind about three times after I ordered it. Thankfully she was still happy with it!
She had to try a few times to blow out all the candles and afterward Chase said that was the softest she had ever done anything!
She approved of the cake, especially the frosting, and her balloons!
We love you so much, Brinley! We hope you had a fun day!








1 comment:
Looks like a fun birthday to me! And, she got great presents!
Post a Comment