We had even more festive fun again today! This place was awesome and the kids loved it!
We started off with the slide. Mason made me laugh while we were in line getting near the top. He said that his tummy hurt and he had a bad feeling. I told him in a minute his tummy would be tickled! It even made me laugh the whole way down!
They weren't even phased going inside the huge dinosaur thing.
I could watch their smiling faces bounce all day!
Lunch break. I hadn't had a navajo in a very long time! Yum!
Mom and dad playing tether ball like the old days! Dad won!
Brinley made us laugh when she discovered it was fun to scream the whole way down the slides! They sure loved the playground!













1 comment:
It was a neat place!!! I'm so glad we got to come with you guys!! I loved that you got the tether ball picture of mom and dad! Ha ha!
Post a Comment