Saturday, December 26, 2015

Christensen Christmas Party

My mom and dad were so nice to entertain the kids so Chase and I could sneak away to see Star Wars with Alicia's family, Vicky and Dave.  Then everyone came over for dinner after Tara got off work.  We had a fabulous ham dinner and lots of delicious pie for dessert!
 Mason gave Grandma D lots of hugs!

 Mason talked Tracy and Karen into playing games with him.



 Grandma D put makeup on Brinley and it brought back memories of her putting lipstick on me when I was little.  Grandma has a signature way of putting it on!

 Teagan's turn.

 Grandma had Tara do some shopping for her and gave all the kids a gift.  It was very nice of her.  Brinley was really excited about her Cinderella.



I wanted a picture with Chase since he looked so handsome in his sweater!  It was fun visiting with everyone!



No comments: