Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve

Chase drove up last night and got to my mom and dad's at 11:45.  We went bowling and had lots of fun this morning.

 I love the little bowling shoes!


 Twinners!  Thanks mom for the cute outfits!


 The kids loved running around and taking pictures with their cousins.



Then we went to lunch at Red Brick Pizza Oven and it was delicious!  Then we headed to the movies to see The Chipmunks.

It was just about sold out so we ended up on the front row but it was a fun movie.  Brinley fell asleep for a little bit and Mason spilled his popcorn and icee all over the floor.

Chase and I wrapped some last minute presents that Chase brought with him and then we ordered Cafe Rio for dinner with Tara and Chad.  Last year Mason said right before bed that we needed to leave cookies and carrots out for Santa and the reindeer.  We were prepared and made some cookies this year
 Good helpers!




 I wanted a picture with Tara and her cute belly and cute sweater!

 They had so much fun decorating the cookies!


They turned out great and tasted even better!
I didn't get a picture but all the kids slept in the same room.  Teagan has been anti-crib and wanted to sleep in the 'bus bed' in with Mason and Brinley.  Tara, Chad and Dantley slept over so when all the kids were asleep we played some games!





No comments: