Sunday, December 13, 2015

Mason's Birthday and Grandparents Visit

This cute boy turned 6!  Mason is such a great student and is always asked to help his teacher.  I can't believe how well he reads and writes.  We are very proud of him!  He is a great brother and his sisters love playing with him and his imagination.
 I got this button for him to wear to school and I took donuts to his class.

 He wasn't very happy that I made him wait until after dinner to open his presents.

 Awesome new bike!  He wants training wheels on it but we'll see if he can learn to ride it without.

Mason picked Peter Piper Pizza for dinner and it was so fun to have Grandma and Grandpa Davis come and visit for the weekend!



 All Mason said he wanted for his birthday was a whistle!  He likes to play school with Brinley and Teagan and I guess he needed the whistle to be a more official teacher.  He's pretty easy to please.

 He picked a golf cake and loved it!


 Spoiled with lots of fun things like the nano bugs.

 Me and my big 6 year old in his new pajamas.

We had a fun weekend with Grandma and Grandpa.  We saw the Peanuts movie, went to the mall and the kids rode the train, and played and played!



 We went to Texas Roadhouse one night and the kids got balloon creations.  Mason's was pretty funny except when he would turn and hit grandma and grandpa!




What a fun weekend!

No comments: