We had another fun ride on the train! It was snowing a little bit and made it feel even more festive! Unfortunately I waited too long to see when Chase would be in Utah to get tickets so they were all gone for Saturday. We missed Chase and Chad but we'll hopefully get everyone there next year.
All aboard!
We enjoyed our cookies and hot chocolate! Grandma was smart and brought sippy cups for the little ones.
Yum!
Cute little girl and her silly brother!
We got our tickets punched and sang and danced! At one point the microphone was passed around to share talents. A couple kids sang Jingle Bells so we joked with Mason that he should sing it in Mandarin. I never in a million years thought he would do it! I was so proud of him for doing that when I know it's hard for him and he doesn't love a lot of attention from strangers. I told Chase and he couldn't believe it either. Too bad I was too slow to get it on video!
We even saw some "rein" deer!
And then we spotted Santa at the North Pole!
Brinley asked for roller skates and a Rapunzel barbie.
Teagan asked for a baby doll.
Mason asked for a trampoline and a snow globe.
They loved shaking their bells and singing Jingle Bells afterward.
The whole group.
We went to lunch at McDonald's near Park City after instead of fighting the crowds at the Dairy Keen. Such a fun day!
We went to lunch at McDonald's near Park City after instead of fighting the crowds at the Dairy Keen. Such a fun day!




















No comments:
Post a Comment