Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Chase and I woke up and got ready and then we had to wake the kids up at 7:30.

 The kids were all excited about what they got.



 I showed Brinley how to put her new makeup on.  She thought it was real for several hours until her brother burst her bubble!





I gave Chase new shoes and some cologne.  He gave me pearl earrings and necklace and gift card to go shopping.  So nice!

Blake and Allison came over at 8:30 for more presents.  There was so much going on that I didn't take one picture!  We were all spoiled with a lot of fun things!  Right after we hurried to get to Dave and Vicky's for breakfast.  It snowed so it took us a little longer.  Breakfast was delicious and we were spoiled some more.






 We played with everything for the afternoon.  Mason got a lot of fun games and he loves playing Pie Face with Grandpa!

 Brinley was in heaven with all her dress-ups!

We went back to Dave and Vicky's for a prime rib dinner.

 Brinley touched up daddy's makeup.

We had a great Christmas despite Teagan's face!  I sure love this family of mine and spending time together!




No comments: