This has probably been the fastest month of my life! I guess that's what happens when you are busy with two kids. Brinley has started sleeping a little better the last few nights, letting me sleep about 4 hours if I time it right. She really likes to eat and sleep. I realized a few days ago that she hasn't blown out of her diaper yet. I don't remember when that started with Mason but I like to think that she knows she has really cute clothes so she doesn't want to ruin them! I have seen a few real smiles when I talk to her instead of just the sleepy smiles. She's getting big fast. At her doctor's appointment, she had gained about 3 lbs since her last visit at 5 days old. She weighs 11 lbs 4 oz! She's in the 95th percentile for height and weight!
I almost caught a smile!

I love those cheeks!
As big as a bear!
And just because I thought she looked so cute and peaceful sleeping!
2 comments:
Oh man, I hope you are getting some more sleep! That little girl is adorable, I can't believe how stinking big she is already! I want to suck on those chubby cheeks!
(Brinley's not yours!)
Wow! I can't believe it has already been a month either!! She is so stinkin' cute!! I can't wait to hold her and see all you guys at Thanksgiving!!! YIPPEEE!!!
Post a Comment