We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! It was so fun to be home with family after 4 years of being away! We had dinner at my parents' house and had so much delicious food! I did a terrible job of taking pictures unfortunately but it was a very nice day!
Mason was so excited to see Tara and play with her. Trains of course! Mason has a nice red, watery eye from a cold or from the tooth he was getting but it didn't slow him down at all. Mason got to really enjoy Thanksgiving dinner this year and his favorite was the sweet potato casserole!

Brinley was a good girl and slept so I could eat!
I am so thankful for those two stinkers and for our families!
1 comment:
I'm so glad Mason would let me play with him!! I LOVE Mason and Brinley SO SO SO much!!! It was SO fun to be able to have Thanksgiving with you guys again!!! :)
Post a Comment